Dr Laxmikant Shah is a practicing consultant Urologist for more than 35 years. He is specialized in all kinds of consultations related to Urology and Andrology. He has performed more than 35,000 endourological and open operations He is past president of Urology Society of Pune.
- MMC – Maharastra Medical Council
- USI – Urology Society of India
- ASI – Association of Surgeons of India
- AUA – American Urological Association
- USP – Urology Society of Pune
- SUI – Society Urology International
He is running Yashda Hospital, which is well equipped with all states of the art urological equipments. All these are backed up by fully equipped Operation Theatre. All the endourological procedures are done with endocamera and monitors. The Hospital is popular for their treatments in kidney stones, prostate and infertility.
M.B.B.S. – 4th August 1975 (B.J. Medical College, Pune)
M.S. (General Surgery) – Dec.1979 (Nair Hospital, Mumbai)
Urology Training with Dr. S.S. Bapat & Dr. F.P. Sonawala (Mumbai)
Practicing Urologist since 1988.
A very vast experience in treating various Diseases :
- Prostate Diseases : Performed more than 1500 TUR-P.
- Stone Diseases : Performed more than 1500 Ureteroscopies for uteric Stones.
About 200 PCNL for Kidney Stones.
ESWL done for more than 5000 patients.
- Uro-Oncology : Radical Nephroctomies/ Trans- urethal Bladder Tumours.
Reconstructive Urology : Performing Urethroplasty.
- Urology & Andrology : Specialized in all kinds of consultations